Operations Management Graduate Program
Operations Management professionals plan, lead and manage business operations. Operations Management uses industrial engineering techniques to enable individuals and organizations to maximize effectiveness and make superior decisions.
We differentiate our program by offering real-world practical industrial education that is open to people from a wide range of backgrounds who seek to expand their business acumen.
- Learn from industry professionals who blend academia with real-world experience
- Classes are offered throughout the year with five open enrollment periods
- Classes can be taken entirely online, in a hybrid setting or at one of our local instruction sites
We are constantly working to provide high-quality, attainable education with an emphasis on value.
- Tuition is extremely competitive and affordable compared to similar programs
- Earn a Graduate Certificate in Project Management with the same number of courses required for an Operations Management Master's Degree
- Many of our courses offer online textbooks at a significantly reduced fee compared to traditional textbooks
ABOUT OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
The Operations Management Graduate Program is a 30-hour program designed to be completed within 2 years. Learn more about degree requirements here.
The application process is straightforward with enrollment periods throughout the year. We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2019.
With over 35 courses taught online and live, we are likely to have the right blend to prepare you for your professional development objectives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? Start by reading the most frequently asked questions by future students. If you still have questions, feel free to reach out and we will be in contact soon.
Monthly Lunch & Learn Webinar
Join us each month as one of our instructors provides a free webinar on timely topics that can be applied at work. These presentations are designed for professionals and current students.
nanoMOOC Video Series
The nanoMOOC Video Series is our take on "Massive Open Online Courses." These videos are a brief introduction to topics discussed in our courses, including Data Analytics and Drones.