Scholarships and assistance programs are available to MS in Operations Management students. We offer two program scholarships and you can find additional assistance programs listed on this page.
*Please note the MSOM program does not offer graduate assistantships. Please contact the appropriate point of contact for each award.
MSOM Program Scholarships
The MS in Operations Management Graduate Program is pleased to provide students the opportunity to receive scholarships, now with two opportunities for students to receive a minimum of $500.
Scholarships are typically awarded in the Fall and Spring semesters. Equal consideration will be given for financial need and merit.
- Amass Family Master of Science in Operations Management (MSOM) Award
- MSOM Scholarship Fund
You are eligible to apply for the two MSOM Scholarships listed above if you meet the following criteria:
- You are admitted to the MSOM Program
- You have completed at least six OMGT graduate level credit hours
- (Undergraduate prerequisites, or 4000 level classes do not count toward graduate enrollment)
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher in graduate coursework.
How to Apply
- Only one application is needed to apply for both MSOM scholarships.
- Complete the MSOM Scholarship Application.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload your personal essay detailing academic achievement and financial need
October 15, 5:00 PM CST - Spring Semester Deadline
May 15, 5:00 PM CST - Fall Semester Deadline
Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Applications need to be resubmitted for subsequent scholarship periods. If you previously received an MSOM scholarship you are ineligible.
Not necessarily. You need six graduate hours completed by the deadline date.
The personal essay should consist of your personal and professional history. Additionally, describe your academic achievements and how you will use the MSOM degree to pursue your professional goals. Also explain any financial hardships.
The Scholarship Office will post the funds against the student's account for that semester.
Click here for the MSOM Scholarship Application Portal. Have your resume and personal statement prepared and ready to upload.
Other Assistance Programs
Please note that preference for the Benjamin Lever Tuition Fellowship is given to U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents only.