The Operations Management Graduate Program is pleased to offer current students the opportunity to receive a scholarship in the amount of $500 awarded in the Fall and Spring. Equal consideration will be given for financial need and merit.
You are eligible to apply for the MSOM Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are admitted to the MSOM Program
- You have completed at least six graduate credit hours, or two OMGT 5000 level courses (Undergraduate prerequisites, or 4000 level classes do not count toward graduate enrollment)
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher in graduate coursework.
How to Apply
- Complete the MSOM Scholarship Application.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload your personal essay detailing academic achievement and financial need.
October 15, 5:00 PM CST - Spring Semester Deadline
May 15, 5:00 PM CST - Fall Semester Deadline
Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Applications need to be resubmitted for subsequent scholarship periods. If you previously received the MSOM scholarship you are ineligible.
Not necessarily. You need six graduate hours completed by the deadline date.
The personal essay should consist of your personal and professional history. Additionally, describe your academic achievements and how you will use the MSOM degree to pursue your professional goals. Also explain any financial hardships.
The Scholarship Office will post the funds against the student's account for that semester.
Click here for the MSOM Scholarship Application Portal. Have your resume and personal statement prepared and ready to upload.