2018 MSOM Scholarship Golf Tournament
Work on your golf game for next year and save the date - Saturday, September 20th, 2019.
- When: Saturday, September 20, 2019
- Where: Stonebridge Meadows Golf Course, Fayetteville, AR View on map
- 12:15 Check-in Begins
- 12:45 Welcome Meeting and Warm-up
- 1:00 Tee Times Begin
- Registration is $100 per player.
- All proceeds above the $42 green fee go directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund.
- Four-person scramble
- All teams will begin from hole #1
- Mulligan tickets available for $20 each (1 ticket = 2 mulligans)
- Two mulligans per ticket, all proceeds go directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund.
Can't make it to the tournament, but want to donate?
- Click here to make a donation directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund, and
- Click here to specify if you would like to make your donation to also serve as a mulligan for a golfer in need.
The Registration Deadline is Monday, July 23rd.
Registration is a two-part process that requires both:
Registration is not complete until payment is received. All proceeds above the $42
green fee go directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund.
In the first box - "My Gift" - ignore "Designation" and "Other department, program or fund" and skip straight to the button called "OTHER" (under "Amount") and click on it. Enter the total amount of your Registration payment PLUS any Mulligans (if not purchasing Mulligans, you can use the $100 button instead of "Other"). Then proceed to "Personal and Billing Information". Questions? Contact Mindy Hunthrop at email@example.com.
Your $58 gift is non-refundable, and a tax receipt will be sent to you within a few weeks of the tournament.
If the event is cancelled due to weather, only green fees can be returned, or a rain check can be given.
Frequently Asked Questions
The MSOM Scholarship was initially created in 2018 through the generosity of an MSOM alumnus. It awards a $500 scholarship to a deserving MSOM student in the Fall and Spring. Qualified recipients excel academically and demonstrate financial need. Read more at the Scholarship Page.
This scholarship was initially funded by an MSOM alumnus. We are reliant on donations to keep the scholarship active in the future.
Visit this donation portal to ensure the success of our scholarship!
The deadline is DATE.
Contact Mindy Hunthrop at firstname.lastname@example.org.