2019 MSOM Scholarship Golf Tournament
Save The Date - Friday, September 20th, 2019.
- When: Friday, September 20, 2019
- Where: Stonebridge Meadows Golf Course, Fayetteville, AR View on map
- 8:15 Check-in Begins
- 8:45 Welcome Meeting and Warm-up
- 9:00 Tee Times Begin
- Registration is $125 per player.
- All proceeds above the $50 green fee go directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund.
- Four-person scramble
- All teams will begin from hole #1
- Mulligan tickets available for $20 each (1 ticket = 2 mulligans)
- Two mulligans per ticket, all proceeds go directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund.
Tournament registration is now open.
Registration is a two-part process that requires both:
- Completing the registration form at the bottom of the page and
- Submitting your online payment at the UA's Online Giving secure portal
Registration is not complete until payment is received. All proceeds above the green
fee go directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund.
In the first box - "My Gift" - ignore "Designation" and "Other department, program or fund" and skip straight to the button called "OTHER" (under "Amount") and click on it. Enter the total amount of your Registration payment PLUS any Mulligans. Then proceed to "Personal and Billing Information". Questions? Contact Blake Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the event is cancelled due to weather, only green fees can be returned, or a rain check can be given.
Can't make it to the tournament, but want to donate?
- Click here to make a donation directly to the MSOM Scholarship Fund, or
- Fill out the registration form below to specify if you would like to make your donation to also serve as a mulligan for a golfer in need.
Frequently Asked Questions
The MSOM Scholarship was initially created in 2018 through the generosity of an MSOM alumnus. It awards a $500 scholarship to a deserving MSOM student in the Fall and Spring. Qualified recipients excel academically and demonstrate financial need. Read more at the Scholarship Page.
This scholarship was initially funded by an MSOM alumnus. We are reliant on donations to keep the scholarship active in the future.
Visit this donation portal to ensure the success of our scholarship!
The deadline to register has been moved up to Thursday, September 19 at noon.
Contact Blake Chapman at email@example.com.