Application Process and Requirements
- Applicants apply through the online application form.
- No letters of recommendation, resume, personal statement or essays are required.
- An application is considered complete when the Graduate School has received all required materials.
- Allow two to four weeks for admission processing.
- Fall 2021 8W2: Sept 28, 2021
- Spring 2022 8W1: Dec 8, 2021
- Spring 2022 8W2: Feb 21, 2022
- Summer 2022 8W: May 3, 2022
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university (all majors are accepted).
- Students must have at least 60 graded semester hours of course work toward their baccalaureate degree.
- GRE/GMAT is waived if you have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 from either
- The last 60 credit hours of attempted coursework or
- Cumulative GPA on conferred bachelor's degree
- The GRE is currently waived for applicants with 2.5 – 2.99 GPA due to temporary closures of testing centers. The GRE is always waived for those with 3.0 GPA and higher.
- For admission consideration, students who are not native speakers of English and who do not have a conferred bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university must submit a 550 paper-based score or an 80 internet-based score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Before taking any graduate classes in the Operations Management Master's program,
such students must also demonstrate proficiency on one of the following tests of written
- TOEFL IBT Writing (26), ELPT (75) or
- GRE Analytical Writing (4.0)/GMAT Analytical Writing (4.5).
- International students who are not native speakers of English and who will be completing the degree outside the U.S. require higher writing scores to waive any English proficiency courses.
- There are no exceptions or conditional admissions with regards to these requirements.
Students who take a break from classes for a full semester (Fall 8W1 and 8W2 or Spring 8W1 and 8W2) must be readmitted to the program. To be readmitted, a student must submit the online application for admission, have at least a 3.0 graduate GPA, and be in good standing with the University. Transcripts sent with prior admission applications will still be on file, but please submit transcripts from any additional coursework. Only courses less than 6 years old can be used toward the MSOM degree.
The preferred method to send an official transcript is to have your university send it electronically.
Submissions can be received at email@example.com .
If online submissions are not feasible, official paper transcripts can be sent to:Operations Management
Graduate School and International Education
340 N. Campus Dr, Gearhart Hall 213
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
The University of Arkansas accepts registrations irrespective of race, creed, sex, color, physical handicap, or ethnic origin. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, and educational services.